So today was Class Council elections…that’s right! Several positions in our class were up for grabs- such as:
- President-Elect (lead musketeer of the business- takes up about 2 hours of your day, everyday),
- Parliamentarian, (controls council meetings, times people when they give speeches, make those same people be quiet when it’s NOT their turn to talk)
- Treasurer, (keeps track of allocation funds for every student club, and orders pizza from Zio’s Pizza Palace)
- Secretary, (writes stuff…idk what, but they write it…and keep record of all their writings…too much writing)
- Pennsylvania Podiatric Medical Association Representative [PPMA], (advocate for pods –> physician status and stand up for concerns of students in regards to podiatric education)
- New Jersey Podiatric Medical Society Rep, (same thing as above Penn Rep, but just the state that’s right over the river)
- Election Chair (the person in charge of organizing these elections…and handling ballots…and makes sure kids DO NOT write up 2 ballots when their friends are trying to vote for them)
I ran for PPMA…and guess what?! I was UN-CONTESTED!!! Meaning…NO ONE ran against me. Competition was too scared ha!
And then I did the happy dance…election results = FLAWLESS
First thing on the agenda: Open a Podiatric Medical School in Dallas, Texas.
Next election, I think I’ll run for US Prez 🙂 White House, here I come!!! 🙂 UNCONTESTED.